- Cardboard box
- Plastic wrap
- Graham crackers
- Chocolate bar
1) Line the inside of a cardboard box with foil.
2) Place the chocolate bar and marshmallow on top of the graham cracker. Cover the top with plastic wrap and tape it down. Try to move the box carefully or the marshmallows will fall off (it will still work fine even if they do)
3) Place the box in the sunshine for one-half to two hours (depending on the temperature outside and how direct the sunlight).
4) Feel how hot the box is and see the effect of the sun on the chocolate and marshmallows.
5) Eat your Solar S’mores snack!